I like to pretend I'm a princess sometimes

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

(via Instagram @honeydotcakes)

Well.. today I felt like dressing up so I looked at my pile of new clothes that I haven't wore yet and one thing lead to another. This top gave me a royalty vibe and the song Royals by Lorde popped into mind.

"And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me queen Bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy."



Well we can all pretend sometimes. (: 

When I first opened my package and saw this top, I didn't know how to match that with anything since it was too long to be just a top, and too short to be a dress. But then I found my lace-y shorts and what do you know, it goes perfectly well together!

What am I wearing?
Headband - A faux pearl headband purchased from SammyDress
Necklace - Faux pearl with bow necklace from SammyDress 
Top - "Vintage Peter Pan Collar Flower Pattern Slimming Blouse" in Navy Blue from SammyDress
Bottom - Cotton lace shorts from SammyDress
Legs - Knee-high socks
Shoes - "Belanie Booties" in Black from Nine West

SammyDress: http://www.sammydress.com/
Nine West: http://www.ninewest.com/ (I don't think they sell those booties anymore since it was purchased over a year ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment