Chronicles of old OOTDs

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hi! This is my first post in my very first blog! Today I will be posting all my old and very crappy quality OOTD pictures from when I first started posting them on Instagram. Granted, the recent (and probably upcoming) ootd pictures won't be that much of an upgrade in terms of quality. However I will do what I can to improve my pictures. For now please just appreciate and focus of the outfit itself<3

It's funny, looking back at my old ootd pictures (7 months back) there are two "stages" of how I took my pictures.

When I first started, I was vacationing in Hong Kong with my best friend. I asked her to take a simple snap of my daily outfits off from my phone. Some which included horrible selfies (lol).




My second (and current) stage of OOTDs were taken with a cheaply purchased phone-camera remote via Bluetooth. Since I no longer have my best friend living with me, I had to take these pictures myself. They weren't any much better since my house have horrible lighting. I usually have to go on ahead and edit the brightness and other small details in Photoshop.


Hopefully my upcoming outfit posts will be more interesting and higher quality. Until I can afford a better camera other than my phone.. T^T" Please bare with me! In my future posts, I will include what I'm wearing and where it's purchased from (possible with links).

And to end my very first post, here is an picture I took on my vacation to Hong Kong. Be your own fashion icon!

No comments:

Post a Comment