Simplistic Timepiece Accessory

Monday, January 26, 2015

Lately I’ve taking an interest in wristwatches with minimalist style. I can’t help but notice Daniel Wellington’s line of time pieces. Their watches look simple and clean, which I absolutely adore. They can be matched with almost any outfit, from a casual T-shirt and jeans to a fashionable blouse and skirt, or even professional attire.



While I love the simple look with just a sleek leather band, there are days when I want to look more edgy with my Daniel Wellington. So what do I do? Just snap on any bracelets that matches the overall outfit and there we go! Adding on bracelet accessories can change the style completely. Like so….





Besides adding different accessories to spice up the look, Daniel Wellington watches have different wrist bands to switch the watch’s style completely.  They sell many different style and colors of bands. I purchased the Grace London which came with a navy blue/burgundy band. I wanted the Classic Sheffield black leather band so I bought that separately and switched the bands. The bands are very easy to switch, just use the pin-like tool that came with the watch to pop the spring off from the watch.



For more reference, search up #dwpickoftheday on Instagram. They feature customer’s photos of their time pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment